Congratulations, Dear Administrator!
DMacks, congratulations! You now have administrator rights on Commons. Please take a moment to read the Commons:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Commons:Administrators' noticeboard an it subpages), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings or modifications of protected pages. The majority of the actions of administrators can be reversed by the other admins, except for history merges which must thus be treated with particular care. Have a look at the list of Gadgets (on the bottom there are the ones specifically for admins – however, for example the UserMessages are very helpful too).
Please feel free to join us on IRC: #wikimedia-commons webchat on irc.freenode.net. There is also a channel for Commons admins, which may be useful for more sensitive topics, or coordination among administrators: #wikimedia-commons-admin webchat.
- Belated congratulations. How did I not see this before? If I had noticed your request for adminship, you would have had my full support. Ed (Edgar181) 23:30, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
Úsvit - new logo
- Gone. Thanks for finding it and letting me know! DMacks (talk) 21:49, 21 September 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you, I just see action in RC. --Kacir (talk) 22:04, 21 September 2015 (UTC)
- Oops, yes, misclicked. I undeleted and will leave it open (though it seems like an "obvious"/uncontroversial case). DMacks (talk) 21:24, 11 November 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks. My PS comment was a general one, i.e. not specific to that case. --Leyo 23:35, 11 November 2015 (UTC)
- @Wgcw: Let me know the specific file that should be deleted (the "wrong" one). Did up upload the "right" one at a different name? If so, please let me know that one's name as well. DMacks (talk) 04:22, 10 December 2015 (UTC)