Category:Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
On 23 January 1874, the Duke of Edinburgh married Her Imperial Highness The Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia, the second (and only surviving) daughter of Alexander II of Russia and his wife Marie of Hesse and by Rhine, daughter of Ludwig II, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine and Wilhelmine of Baden, at the Winter Palace, Saint Petersburg.
|Prince Alfred of Edinburgh and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha ("Young Affie")||15 October 1874||6 February 1899||Hereditary Prince of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha from 22 August 1893|
|Marie of Edinburgh||29 October 1875||18 July 1938||married, 10 January 1893, King Ferdinand I of Romania (1865-1927); had issue|
|Princess Victoria Melita of Edinburgh and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha ("Ducky")||25 November 1876||2 March 1936||married (1), 19 April 1894, Ernst Ludwig, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine; had issue; divorced 21 December 1901
(2) 8 October 1905, the Grand Duke Cyril Vladimirovich of Russia; had issue
|Princess Alexandra||1 September 1878||16 April 1942||married, 20 April 1896, Prince Ernst of Hohenlohe-Langenburg; had issue|
|Stillborn son||13 October 1879||13 October 1879|
|Princess Beatrice||20 April 1884||13 July 1966||married, 15 July 1909, Don Alfonso, Infante of Spain, 3rd Duke of Galliera; had issue|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Alfred Square, St Kilda (1 C, 3 F)
- ► HMS Galatea (ship, 1859) (9 F)
Media in category "Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha"
The following 58 files are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Armoiries Saxe2.svg 14 KB
- Alfie-and-Bertie.jpg 102 KB
- Alfred Ernest Albert.png 631 KB
- Alfred-marie-babyalfred.jpg 266 KB
- Alfred.jpg 401 KB
- Alfred1856.jpg 1.5 MB
- AlfredTahiti1870.jpg 22 KB
- Die Gartenlaube (1893) 628.jpg 2.13 MB
- P Alfred 1865.jpg 214 KB
- Prince Alfred.jpg 39 KB
- PZSL1907Page386.png 7.21 MB
- Royal Party in Coburg.jpg 342 KB
- AlfredEdimbourg.jpg 36 KB
- Young Alfred majority.jpg 478 KB