Category:Campo de Cahuenga
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the California Historical Landmark listing in the United States. Its reference number is151.
English: Campo de Cahuenga - near the historic Cahuenga Pass in present day Studio City, Los Angeles, California.
- The adobe ranch-house, on the Rancho Cahuenga, is where the Treaty of Cahuenga was signed between Lieutenant Colonel John C. Frémont and General Andrés Pico in 1847, ending hostilities in of the Mexican-American War.
- From 1858 to 1861 the Campo de Cahuenga adobe served as a Butterfield Stage Station.
- Campo de Cahuenga museum and park is located at 3919 Lankershim Blvd., Studio City, in the San Fernando Valley, across from Universal Studios.
|Instance of||historic district|
|Location||California, United States of America|
Media in category "Campo de Cahuenga"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Campo cahuenga postcard.jpg 819 × 525; 635 KB
- Campo de cahuenga detail.jpg 891 × 668; 781 KB
- Campo de Cahuenga foundations.jpg 3,264 × 1,836; 2.48 MB
- Campo de cahuenga original adobe foundation.jpg 1,800 × 1,200; 1.8 MB
- Campo de cahuenga pavement.jpg 640 × 480; 510 KB
- Campo de Cahuenga.jpg 577 × 468; 161 KB
- Campo de Cahuenga 2012-09-01 23-11-05.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 3.39 MB