Jump to navigation Jump to search
- They are special municipalities (officially "public bodies") within the country of the Netherlands, in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The three islands gained their current status following the dissolution of the Netherlands Antilles on 10 October 2010.
grouping of the Caribbean islands of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, and Saba, part of the Netherlands
|Instance of||administrative territorial entity,|
political territorial entity
|Part of||Dutch Caribbean|
|Located on terrain feature||Caribbean|
|Top-level Internet domain|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Economy of the Caribbean Netherlands (4 C)
- ► Nature of the Caribbean Netherlands (6 C)
- ► Roman Catholic Diocese of Willemstad (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Symbols of the Caribbean Netherlands (6 C)
- ► Transport in the Caribbean Netherlands (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Works in the Caribbean Netherlands (1 C)
Pages in category "Caribbean Netherlands"
This category contains only the following page.