Chowmahalla Palace or Chowmahallat (4 Palaces), was a palace belonging to the Nizams of Hyderabad State. It was the seat of the en:Asaf Jahi dynasty and was the official residence of the Nizam. In Urdu, Chow means four0 and Mahalat (plural of Mahel) means palaces, hence the name Chowmahallat/four palaces.All ceremonial functions including the accession of the Nizams and receptions for the Governor-General were held at this palace located in Hyderabad, capital of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Interior of the Chowmahalla Palace (2 C, 89 F)
- ► Historical vehicles in the Chowmahalla Palace (1 C, 4 F)
- ► Chowmahalla Palace illuminated (2 F)
Media in category "Chowmahalla Palace"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Chaumuhallah Palace.jpg 1.71 MB
- Chow mahallah Palace.jpg 1.41 MB
- Chowmahalla hyderabad.jpg 4.79 MB
- Chowmahalla Palace 04.jpg 6.32 MB
- Chowmahalla Palace 05.jpg 5.23 MB
- Chowmahalla Palace exterior.jpg 5.63 MB
- Chowmahalla Palace Window Decor.jpg 10.35 MB
- Chowmahalla Palace(N-AP-139).jpg 1.59 MB
- Chowmahalla palace.jpg 8.1 MB
- Chowmahalla.jpg 818 KB
- ChowmahallaPalace.jpg 105 KB
- ChowmahhallaPalace.jpg 175 KB
- Chowmallah Palace Front View.jpg 5.44 MB
- Chowmallah Palace.jpg 2.97 MB
- Chowmohalla Palace.jpg 986 KB
- N-AP-139-Chowmahalla Palace.JPG 4.45 MB
- Palaces of hyderabad.jpg 4.74 MB
- The Chowmahalla Palace.jpg 2.97 MB
- Window chowmahalla palace.jpg 13.13 MB