Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Category Andhra Pradesh on sister projects:|
English: Andhra Pradesh (Telugu: ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్, translation: Province of Andhras) is a state situated on the south-eastern coast of India. It was once part of the Madras Presidency. Andhra Pradesh is bordered by Telangana in the north, Chhattisgarh and Odisha in the north-east, the Bay of Bengal in the east, Tamil Nadu to the south and Karnataka to the west. The state has the second longest coastline (972 km) among all the states in India, the longest coastline being that of Gujarat (1600 km). Andhra Pradesh has an area of 275,068 square kilometres and a population of 49,634,314 (2011 census). The largest city of the state is Visakhapatnam.
state in India
|Instance of||state of India|
|Part of||South India|
|Head of state|
|Head of government|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Categories of Andhra Pradesh (6 C)
- Culture of Andhra Pradesh (45 C, 5 F)
- Geography of Andhra Pradesh (17 C)
- History of Andhra Pradesh (37 C, 8 F)
- Nature of Andhra Pradesh (23 C, 3 F)
- Organisations based in Andhra Pradesh (10 C, 1 F)
- Structures in Andhra Pradesh (9 C, 1 F)
- Transport in Andhra Pradesh (11 C)
Pages in category "Andhra Pradesh"
This category contains only the following page.