From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Colón, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Colón and all pages with titles containing “Category:Colón”
Colón is the Spanish form of the surname of Christopher Columbus. It may also refer to:
- Colón, Buenos Aires, a town in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
- Colón, Entre Ríos, a town in Entre Ríos Province, Argentina.
- Colón, Nariño, a municipality in the Nariño Department, Colombia
- Colón, Putumayo, a municipality in the Putumayo Department, Colombia.
- Colón, Cuba, a town in Matanzas Province, Cuba.
- Colón, Honduras, a department of Honduras
- El Salvador
- Colón, El Salvador, a town in La Libertad Department, El Salvador.
- Colón, Montevideo, a ward of Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Plaza Colón, in Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Plaza Colón, in San Nicolás, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Plaza Colón, in the Antofagasta, Chile.
- Plaza de Colón, in Córdoba, Spain.
- Plaza de Colón, in Madrid, Spain
- Plaza de Colón, in Valladolid, Spain.
- United States
- Plaza Colón, in Guayama, Puerto Rico.
- Plaza Colón, in Mayagüez, Puerto Rico
- Plaza Colón, in Old San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Carly Colón (b. 1979), a Puerto Rican former professional wrestler.
- Eddie Colón (b. 1982), a Puerto Rican professional wrestler.
- Colón (CRC), money of Costa Rica.
- Colón (SVC), money of El Salvador.
- Club Atlético Colón, a football club of Santa Fe, Argentina.
- Teatro Colón, a theater of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Teatro Colón, a theater of Bogotá, Colombia.
- Colon, final part of the digestive system.
- all pages with titles containing “Colón” Galleries and categories only