From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Included subfamilies (for ITIS & Mammal Species of the World, ):
- Arvicolinae, Cricetinae, Lophiomyinae, Neotominae, Sigmodontinae, Tylomyinae
- Included genera (for BioLib & Catalogue of Life & Mammal Species of the World, ):
- Genera of Cricetidae
- Note: In the past all these genus were placed in family Muridae, but recent research transformed the large Muridae in the superfamily Muroidea containing six families including Cricetidae. ITIS still don't recognize Cricetidae.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Unidentified Cricetidae (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Arvicolinae (21 C)
- ► Baranomyinae (1 F)
- ► Cricetinae (11 C)
- ► Lophiomyinae (1 C)
- ► Neotominae (5 C, 1 F)
- ► Sigmodontinae (51 C)
- ► Tylomyinae (3 C)