Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Elisabeth Farnese (22 October 1692 – 11 July 1766) was a Queen consort of Spain, as second wife of King Philip V. She was also known as Isabel de Farnesio or Isabella Farnese. She was the only surviving daughter of Odoardo Farnese.
Español: Isabel de Farnesio (1692-1766), reina de España, consorte de Felipe V y madre de Carlos III
Queen consort of Spain
|Date of birth||25 October 1692|
|Date of death||11 July 1766|
|Place of burial|| |
|Country of citizenship|
|Position held|| |
|Noble title|| |
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Portrait paintings of Elisabeth Farnese (5 C, 16 F)
- ► Engravings of Elisabeth Farnese (8 F)
- ► Tomb of Philip V of Spain (2 F)
Pages in category "Elisabeth Farnese"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Elisabeth Farnese"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 1715 signature of Isabel de Farnesio (Queen of Spain).jpg 209 × 81; 8 KB
- Caricature Vernon 1740.png 648 × 616; 296 KB
- Odoardo II Farnese.jpg 169 × 230; 25 KB
- Sant Veturián - Reyna Elisabel Farnesio.jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 1.02 MB
- The children of Felipe V of Spain and Elisabeth Farnese.jpg 1,932 × 662; 115 KB
- The children of Felipe V of Spain.jpg 2,212 × 700; 118 KB