Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 74001781.
house designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright in Pennsylvania
|Made from material|
|Date of official opening|
|39° 54′ 22″ N, 79° 28′ 05″ W|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Exterior of Fallingwater (1 C, 88 F)
- Guest house at Fallingwater (4 F)
- Interior of Fallingwater (18 F)
- Models of Fallingwater (1 C, 7 F)
- Winter at Fallingwater (22 F)
Media in category "Fallingwater"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 1982 Frank Lloyd Wright Half-Ounce Gold Medal (rev).jpg 997 × 997; 924 KB
- Fallingwater, PA 1997 06.jpg 1,022 × 681; 1.05 MB
- Fallingwater, PA 1997 07.jpg 972 × 645; 340 KB
- Fallingwater, PA 1997 08.jpg 669 × 1,007; 477 KB
- Fallingwaterfloorplan.jpg 1,150 × 719; 78 KB
- Photography prohibition at the Fallingwater souvenir shop.jpg 4,032 × 2,268; 540 KB
- Houses built in Pennsylvania in 1937
- The 20th-Century Architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright
- Organic architecture
- Houses on the National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania
- National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places in Fayette County, Pennsylvania
- Buildings with flat roofs
- Museums in Pennsylvania
- Iconic Houses Network
- Stewart Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania