Category:Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), commonly known by his initials FDR, was the 32nd president of the United States. A Democrat, he won a record four elections and served from March 1933 to his death in April 1945. He was a central figure in world events during the mid-20th century, leading the United States during a time of worldwide economic depression and total war.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- Brain Trust (New Deal) (7 C)
- Children of Franklin D. Roosevelt (5 C, 2 F)
- St. James Episcopal Church (Hyde Park, New York) (1 C, 1 F)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum (7 C, 1 P, 19 F)
- Monuments and memorials to Franklin Delano Roosevelt (14 C, 18 F)
- New Deal (7 C, 1 P, 39 F)
- War Refugee Board (6 F)
Pages in category "Franklin Delano Roosevelt"
This category contains only the following page.