Category:Frederik VIII of Denmark
Frederik VIII (June 3, 1843 – May 14, 1912) was King of Denmark from 1906 to 1912. Crown Prince Frederik and Lovisa of Sweden married in Stockholm on July 28, 1869. They had four sons and four daughters:
- Crown Prince Christian X of Denmark (1870–1947), later King Christian X of Denmark. Married Princess Alexandrine von Mecklenburg-Schwerin in 1898 and had issue
- Prince Haakon VII of Norway (Carl of Denmark) (1872–1957), later King Haakon VII of Norway. Married Princess Maud of Wales in 1896 and had issue
- Princess Louise of Denmark (1875–1906). Married Prince Friedrich of Schaumburg-Lippe in 1896 and had issue
- Prince Harald of Denmark (1876–1949). Married Princess Helena of Glücksburg in 1909 and had issue
- Princess Ingeborg of Denmark (1878–1958) Married Prince Prince Carl, Duke of Westrogothia (Carl of Sweden) and Norway in 1897 and had issue
- Princess Thyra of Denmark (1880-1945) (1880–1945) No issue
- Prince Gustav of Denmark (1887–1944) No issue
- Princess Dagmar of Denmark (1890-1961) (1890–1961) Married Jørgen Carstenskiold and had issue
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Frederick VIII of Denmark on coins (1 F)
- ► Frederick VIII of Denmark on stamps (2 F)
- ► Visit of Frederick VIII of Denmark in Iceland, 1907 (1 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Frederik VIII of Denmark"
The following 48 files are in this category, out of 48 total.