Category:Queen Alexandra of the United Kingdom
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Queen Alexandra (Alexandra Carolina Marie Charlotte Louise Julia; 1 December 1844 – 20 November 1925) was Queen Consort to Edward VII of the United Kingdom and thus Empress of India during her husband's reign. Prior to that, she was Princess of Wales from 1863 to 1901 (the longest anyone has ever held that title). From 1910, until her death, she was the Queen Mother, being a queen and the mother of the reigning monarch, George V of the United Kingdom, though she was more generally styled "Her Majesty Queen Alexandra" (see English Queen Mothers).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Queen Alexandra's Christmas Gift Book (21 F)
Pages in category "Queen Alexandra of the United Kingdom"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Queen Alexandra of the United Kingdom"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Alexandra of Denmark,...
- Coat of Arms of Alexan...
- C19 interior 008.jpg
- C19 interior 009.jpg
- The Royal Visit - JM S...
- Arms of Alexandra of D...
- Alexandra of Denmark.ogg
- Alexandra Princess Ale...
- Alexandra v2 BestLo.jpg
- Ballarat Queen Alexand...
- Complete Guide to Hera...
- NSRW Queen Alexandra.png
- Plaque at Brodick Cast...
- Queen Alexandra (1844-...
- Queen Alexandra of Uni...
- St Albans Church Copen...
- St George's Chapel, 10...
- Visita da Rainha Alexa...