Category:Harlem River Houses
The Harlem River Houses is a New York City Housing Authority public housing complex located between West 151st and West 153rd Streets and between Macombs Place and the Harlem River Drive in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. The complex, which covers 9 acres (3.6 ha), was built in 1936-37 – one of the first two housing projects in the city funded by the Federal government – with the goal of providing quality housing for working-class African Americans.
Media in category "Harlem River Houses"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Harlem River Houses from AC Powell Jr Blvd.jpg 4,608 × 2,414; 3.2 MB
- Harlem River Houses from Harlem River Drive walkway.jpg 3,830 × 2,546; 3.13 MB
- Hrh-1.jpg 1,000 × 667; 128 KB
- Hrh-2.jpg 1,000 × 667; 175 KB
- Warneke-Bears-Playing.jpg 1,968 × 1,336; 1.67 MB