Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Human reproduction is any form of sexual reproduction resulting in the conception of a child, typically involving sexual intercourse between a man and a woman. During intercourse, the interaction between the male and female reproductive systems results in fertilization of the woman's ovum by the man's sperm, which after a gestation period is followed by childbirth. The fertilization of the ovum may nowadays be achieved by artificial insemination methods, which do not involve sexual intercourse.
procreative biological processes of humanity
|Subclass of||sexual reproduction (human),|
animal reproduction (human)
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Human births (11 C, 4 F)
- ► Contraception (19 C, 98 F)
- ► History of abortion (2 C, 13 F)
- ► Reproductive rights (4 C, 6 F)
Media in category "Human reproduction"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- AlphamedM.svg 367 × 88; 4 KB
- Pénis d'un homme.jpg 2,261 × 2,982; 1.33 MB
- Special hygienic and medical information for parents (1878) (14596692897).jpg 1,324 × 800; 274 KB
- Special hygienic and medical information for parents (1878) (14782872582).jpg 1,376 × 1,916; 748 KB
- Special hygienic and medical information for parents (IA specialhygienicm00dewe).pdf 572 × 891, 334 pages; 11.87 MB
- Wings Ivf Lab equipment H.jpg 5,616 × 3,744; 5.32 MB