From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Inanna is the Sumerian goddess of sexual love, fertility, and warfare. The most prominent female deity in ancient Mesopotamia, Inanna's name is commonly taken from Nin-anna "Queen of Heaven" (from Sumerian NIN "lady", AN "sky"). As early as the Uruk period (ca. 4000–3100 BC), Inanna was associated with the city of Uruk. Her Akkadian counterpart is the goddess Ishtar.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Inanna"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Dumuzi aux enfers.jpg 659 KB
- Inanna Iranica.jpg 91 KB
- InannaTemple Ruins.gif 78 KB
- Moulded woman naked Sb 7797.jpg 2.59 MB
- NMMI IMG 8790.JPG 2.55 MB
- Offering-IMG 6468-black.jpg 1.1 MB
- Offering-IMG 6468-white.jpg 1.15 MB
- Telkari Ohrringe.png 365 KB
- Urartian wall section PM.JPG 687 KB
- Woman mould Sb7413.jpg 2.73 MB