Category:Ingham County, Michigan
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Ingham County is a county in the U.S. state of Michigan. The 2010 census recorded its population at 280,895. The county seat is Mason. Lansing, the state capital of Michigan, is located within the county, and is the only state capital in the nation that is not also a county seat. The county is home to Michigan State University, Lansing Community College, the Thomas M. Cooley Law School, and the Class A minor league baseball team, the Lansing Lugnuts.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Maps of Ingham County, Michigan (23 F)
- ► Michigan State Historic Sites in Ingham County, Michigan (6 C, 75 F)
- ► Capital Region International Airport (59 F)
- ► Delhi Charter Township, Michigan (1 C)
- ► East Lansing, Michigan (6 C, 56 F)
- ► Holt, Michigan (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Lansing, Michigan (13 C, 1 P, 84 F)
- ► Okemos, Michigan (2 C, 19 F)
- ► Red Cedar River (Michigan) (7 F)
- ► Williamston, Michigan (14 F)
Media in category "Ingham County, Michigan"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.