Category:Judson Memorial Church

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Judson Memorial Church at 54-57 Washington Square South between Sullivan and Thompson Streets in the Greenwich Vilage neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1888-93 and designed by Stanford White. The church's stained glass windows were designed by John LaFarge, and marble relief sculture is by Herbert Adams to the designs of Augustus St-Gaudens. The adjacent campanile Tower at 51-54 Washington Square South, was designed by the firm of McKim, Mead & White and built in 1895-1896, while the Hall at #51 was designed by John G. Prague and built in 1877. The tower and hall are used as dormitories by New York University. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.), From Abyssinian to Zion (2004))

Media in category "Judson Memorial Church"

The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.