Category:Maps of the East Riding of Yorkshire
As a ceremonial county, it borders North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and Lincolnshire, and includes the city of Kingston upon Hull, which is a separate unitary authority. As a district it borders North East Lincolnshire (over the Humber estuary), North Lincolnshire (over the Humber and on land), Hull, Doncaster, Selby, York, Ryedale and Scarborough.By area, the East Riding is both the largest district and the largest unitary authority area in England. By population, it is the second largest non-metropolitan district (unitary or not) in England, after Bristol.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Maps of Kingston upon Hull (2 C, 25 F)
- ► Maps of Goole (5 F)
Media in category "Maps of the East Riding of Yorkshire"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Adlingfleet map.jpg 69 KB
- Barony of Moor.jpg 1.75 MB
- Bev-yrk-rail-wiki-merged.png 442 KB
- East Yorkshire Geology.jpg 158 KB
- EnglandEastRiding.png 22 KB
- EnglandHull.png 23 KB
- ERY.svg 107 KB
- Gray1824.eastriding.jpg 122 KB
- Map of Rise Estate.jpg 337 KB
- Map of Skipsea Castle.png 137 KB
- Pocklington canal.svg 12 KB