Jump to navigation Jump to search
apartment building in Manhattan
|Part of||Riverside-West End Historic District|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Date of official opening|
English: The Master Building, or Master Apartments, located at 310 Riverside Drive, is an Upper West Side co-op residential building located on 103rd Street and West End Avenue, in Manhattan, New York.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Media in category "Master Apartments"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Master Apartments (south entrance), 103rd Street, Upper West Side, Manhattan, New York.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 3.52 MB
- Master Apartments (south west view), 310 Riverside Drive, UWS, Manhattan, New York.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 5.64 MB
- Master Apartments (west entrance), Riverside Drive, Upper West Side, Manhattan, New York.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 2.35 MB
- Master Apartments 1.jpg 2,912 × 4,368; 7.29 MB
- Master Apartments 2.jpg 699 × 933; 257 KB
- Master Apartments, on 103rd Street side, Upper West Side, Manhattan, New York.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 3.18 MB
- MasterApts.jpg 857 × 1,280; 1.41 MB
- Roerich-Museum-1929.jpg 183 × 296; 24 KB