From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Munster, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Munster and all pages with titles containing “Category:Munster”
Munster or Münster may refer to:
- Munster, city of France in the department of Haut-Rhin
- Munster, French cheese from Munster, Haut-Rhin
- Munster, city of France in the department of Moselle
- Munster, city of Germany in the state of Lower Saxony
- Munster, town of the United States in Indiana
- Munster, historical province of Ireland
- Munster Rugby, professional rugby union franchise of Ireland based on the province of Munster
- Munster, town of Western Australia
- Münster, city of Austria in the state of Tyrol
- Münster, city in Germany in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia
It may also refer to:
- Münster, Reformed church cathedral in Basel (Switzerland)
- Münster, Reformed church cathedral in Bern (Switzerland)
- Münster, Roman Catholic cathedral in Breisach-am-Rhein (Germany)
- Münster, former Roman Catholic church in the Heilsbronn Abbey in Bavaria (Germany)
- Freiburger Münster, Roman Catholic basilica in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany)
- Ulmer Münster, Lutheran cathedral in Ulm (Germany)
Media in category "Munster"
The following 39 files are in this category, out of 39 total.