New Sweden was a Swedish colony along the lower reaches of the Delaware River in North America from 1638 to 1655. The settlements were scattered on either shore of the Delaware Valley in the present-day American Mid-Atlantic states of Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. (Wikipedia, article: New Sweden)
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Fort Christina (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Kalmar Nyckel (ship, 1625) (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Maps of New Sweden (12 F)
- ► Old Swedes, Wilmington (46 F)
- ► Trinity Church (Swedesboro, New Jersey) (36 F)
Media in category "New Sweden"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.