Category:Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve — a Biosphere reserve and National park of India, within Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu States, in South India. It is located in the Nilgiri Hills, a low mountain range of the Western Ghats System.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Bandipur National Park (4 C, 1 P, 3 F)
- ► Geography of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Nagarhole National Park (5 C, 1 P, 6 F)
- ► Silent Valley National Park (4 C, 25 F)
- ► Velliangiri Mountains (8 F)
- ► Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (4 C, 8 F)