Category:Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve|
English: The Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve — a Biosphere reserve and National park of India, within Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu States, in South India. It is located in the Nilgiri Hills, a low mountain range of the Western Ghats System.
|Instance of||biosphere reserve|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Bandipur National Park (4 C, 1 P, 13 F)
- ► Geography of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Silent Valley National Park (5 C, 19 F)
- ► Velliangiri Mountains (1 C, 17 F)
- ► Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (5 C, 15 F)
Media in category "Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve"
This category contains only the following file.
- Baby Monkey.jpg 3,283 × 1,847; 4.03 MB