Category:Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve|
English: The Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve — a Biosphere reserve and National park of India, within Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu States, in South India. It is located in the Nilgiri Hills, a low mountain range of the Western Ghats System.
International biosphere reserve of India
|Instance of||biosphere reserve|
|Location||South India, India|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Bandipur National Park (4 C, 1 P, 14 F)
- Geography of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve (1 C, 2 F)
- Silent Valley National Park (5 C, 19 F)
- Velliangiri Mountains (1 C, 21 F)
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (5 C, 12 F)
Media in category "Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.