Category:North London Line
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The North London Line is a railway line through northern London. It is perhaps best envisaged as a 'horse-shoe' looping across north London, bypassing central London. It crosses many of the arterial routes radiating out from central London, offering a faster and more convenient way to cross sections of north London than travelling into the centre and out again.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Acton Central railway station (1 C, 11 F)
- ► Dalston Kingsland railway station (24 F)
- ► Finchley Road & Frognal railway station (21 F)
- ► Richmond station (London) (1 C, 43 F)
Media in category "North London Line"
The following 41 files are in this category, out of 41 total.
- 09 040 Bf Richmond, Ri. Ost.jpg 4.96 MB
- Camden Lock sign.jpg 4.19 MB
- Camden markets entrance.JPG 1.45 MB
- Camden Town 2.jpg 163 KB
- Camden Town 5.jpg 166 KB
- Camden Town 9.jpg 107 KB
- Camden Town-4.jpg 4.88 MB
- Kew Railway Bridge.jpg 215 KB
- London MMB «I1 Kew Line.jpg 4.42 MB
- Nll.gif 36 KB
- North-london-line.svg 28 KB
- Northlondon.png 29 KB