Jump to navigation Jump to search
state of the United States of America
|Located in or next to body of water|
|Highest judicial authority|
|Head of government|
|Maximum temperature record|
|Minimum temperature record|
English: Ohio is a state in the northeastern United States. For historical and demographic reasons, the state is usually considered to be part of the “Midwestern” U.S..
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- Categories of Ohio (7 C)
- Gallery pages of Ohio (8 P)
- Unidentified locations in Ohio (2 C, 5 F)
- Culture of Ohio (41 C, 2 F)
- Military in Ohio (16 C, 40 F)
- Nature of Ohio (27 C, 24 F)
- Things named after Ohio (8 C, 2 F)
- Category navigational templates for Ohio (2 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Ohio"
This category contains only the following page.