Category:Old maps of Scotland
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Old maps of Scotland.
Use the right category for maps showing all or a large part of Scotland. See subcategories for smaller areas.
|Where to categorize or find maps of Scotland.|
|Map shows||Category to use|
|Scotland on a recently created map||Category:Maps of Scotland or its subcategories|
|Scotland on a map created more than 70 years ago||Category:Old maps of Scotland or its subcategories|
|history of Scotland on a recently created map||Category:Maps of the history of Scotland or its subcategories|
|history of Scotland on a map created more than 70 years ago||Category:Old maps of the history of Scotland or its subcategories|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Old maps of counties of Scotland (12 F)
- ► Old maps of cities in Scotland (2 C)
- ► Blaeu Atlas of Scotland 1654 (53 F)
- ► Ptolemaic Scotland (2 C, 22 F)
Media in category "Old maps of Scotland"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 333 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Scotland 1814.jpg 2.86 MB
- Gray1824.southscotland.jpg 153 KB
- Scotland Physical Map 1880.jpg 2.87 MB
- Map of Scotland (GW Bacon).jpg 27.47 MB
- 1891 Scotland Languages.jpg 234 KB
- EB1911 Scotland.jpg 2.14 MB
- Ila Insula by Blaeu 1665.jpg 8.48 MB