From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Included subfamilies (for FishBase, ):
- Amphiprioninae, Pomacentrinae
- Note: FishBase does not provide a list of genus. But for each species, FishBase displays its subfamily, which allows with patience to determine the subfamily content
- Included subfamilies (for Wikispecies, ):
- Abudefdufinae, Amphiprioninae, Chrominae, Lepidozyginae, Pomacentrinae, Stegastinae
- Note: Pomacentridae is a family of perciform fish, comprising the damselfishes and clownfishes. They are exclusively marine (rarely brackish), and noted for their hardy constitutions and territoriality. Many are brightly coloured, so they are popular in aquaria.
- FishBase link : ( )
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Unidentified Pomacentridae (5 C, 32 F)
- ► Chrominae (4 C)
- ► Lepidozyginae (1 C)
- ► Pomacentrinae (22 C, 1 F)
- ► Stegastinae (5 C)
Media in category "Pomacentridae"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.