Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deutsch: Bevölkerte Orte, auch menschliche Siedlungen.
English: Populated places — a place with a permanent human population (city, town, village, settlement, or hamlet), that can be referenced with geographic coordinates.
- The population is settled within dense, clustered, spaced apart, or scattered buildings at a populated place.
community of any size, in which people live
|Subclass of||geographic region,|
artificial geographic entity,
|Said to be the same as||locality|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Ethnic enclaves (6 C, 4 F)
- ► Former populated places (6 C)
- ► Maps of populated places (4 C, 9 F)
- ► Populated places named after people (143 C)
- ► Pronunciation of names of populated places (8 C, 1 F)
- ► Populated places coinciding a state or national border (26 C, 2 F)
- ► Symbols of populated places (3 C)