Category:Populated places established in 1892
|Category combines topics|
|Populated places established in the 1890s:||← 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1892.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Ashley, Indiana (1 C, 2 F)
- Endicott, New York (3 C, 27 F)
- Johnson City, New York (1 C, 40 F)
- Laytonsville, Maryland (1 C, 19 F)
- Niagara Falls, New York (22 C, 245 F)
- Oak Forest, Illinois (9 F)
- Three Points (California) (3 F)