Category:Princess Maria Pia of the Two Sicilies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Princess Maria Pia of the Two Sicilies (born 2 August 1849 in Gaeta, Two Sicilies; died 29 September 1882 in Biarritz, France was a Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and titular Duchess consort of Parma as wife to Robert I, Duke of Parma. Maria Pia was the daughter of King Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies and his wife Maria Theresa of Austria. Maria Pia was forced into exile along with the rest of her family after the unification of Italy in 1861.
|Name in native language||Maria Pia di Borbone-Due Sicilie|
|Date of birth||2 August 1849|
|Date of death||29 September 1882|
|Cause of death|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Princess Maria Pia of the Two Sicilies"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Robert and Maria Pia wedding.jpg 621 × 903; 168 KB
- Robert I, Duke of Parma and his wife at their wedding.jpg 400 × 614; 49 KB
- Roberto and Maria Pia.jpg 640 × 708; 233 KB
- La famiglia reale di Napoli a Roma.jpg 612 × 420; 272 KB
- Maria Immaculata, Maria Pia, Maria Luisa, Maria Annunziata.jpg 646 × 1,010; 333 KB
- Maria Pia and Elias I.jpg 1,008 × 1,436; 494 KB
- Maria Pia de Bourbon Dias-Sicílias.jpg 205 × 266; 9 KB
- Maria Pia de Bourbon-Duas Sicilias.jpg 300 × 264; 40 KB
- Maria Pia di Borbone 1849 1882.jpg 239 × 403; 39 KB
- Maria Pia of Bourbon Two Scicillies 1849 - 1882.jpg 229 × 433; 74 KB