Category:Princess Maria Immaculata of the Two Sicilies
English: Princess Maria Immaculata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (born 14 April 1844 in Naples, Two Sicilies; died 18 February 1899 in Vienna, Austria) was fifth child and second-eldest daughter of Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies and his wife Maria Theresa of Austria. Through her marriage to Archduke Karl Salvator of Austria, Prince of Tuscany, Maria Immaculata became an Archduchess of Austria and a Princess of Austria, Hungary, Croatia, and Bohemia. She was a Dame of the Order of the Starry Cross.
Media in category "Princess Maria Immaculata of the Two Sicilies"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Maria Immaculata, Maria Pia, Maria Luisa, Maria Annunziata.jpg 646 × 1,010; 333 KB
- Arciduca e arciduchessa.jpg 416 × 705; 199 KB
- Maria immaculata due Sicilie.jpg 569 × 877; 53 KB
- Maria Immakulata, Prinzessin von Bourbon-Sizilien.jpg 529 × 800; 54 KB
- Mária Immakuláta Klementina 1899-9.jpg 822 × 1,234; 284 KB
- Prinzessin Maria Immakulata von Bourbon-Sizilien (1844 - 1899).jpg 586 × 773; 102 KB