Category:Princesses of Naples
English: The title Princess of Naples and the use of the style "Royal Highness" has generally been restricted to the following persons:
- the legitimate daughters of a Sovereign of Naples,
- the legitimate male line female descendants of a Sovereign of Naples,
- the wife of a Prince of Naples.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Princess Maria Antonia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1 C, 1 P, 26 F)
- ► Princess Caroline of Naples and Sicily (3 C, 2 P, 37 F)
- ► Eleonora d'Aragona (7 F)
- ► Isabella d'Aragona (3 C, 6 F)