Category:Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria
|Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria|
English: Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria (German language:Maria Klementine Josepha Johanna Fidelis von Österreich) (born Poggio Imperiale, Tuscany, 24 April 1777; died Naples, 15 November 1801) was an Austrian archduchess and the tenth child and third daughter of Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor and Maria Louisa of Spain.
On 26 June 1797 in Foggia, Maria Clementina married Francesco, Duke of Calabria, eldest surviving son of Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies and Marie Caroline of Austria. They were double first cousins as they shared all their grandparents in common. They had two children :
|Date of birth||24 April 1777|
|Date of death||15 November 1801|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Archduchess Maria Clementina of Austria"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Family of Leopoldo of Tuscany by Berczy.jpg 1,117 × 900; 163 KB
- Family of Leopoldo I, Grand Duke of Tuscany and Maria Luisa of Spain.jpg 891 × 650; 104 KB
- Archduchesses Clementina and Amalia of Austria.png 698 × 996; 1.36 MB
- Clementina-1777.png 465 × 535; 627 KB
- Coat of arms of Maria Clementina of Austria as Hereditary Princess of Naples.png 1,258 × 1,134; 583 KB
- Weiss after Kininger - Maria Clementina of Austria.png 989 × 1,304; 1.47 MB