This category is about the Indian city; did you mean the former state of Puducherry?
Puducherry (Marathi: पुडुचेरी शहर) is a city, an urban agglomeration and a municipality in Puducherry District in the Indian union territory of Puducherry. Both the Union Territory and the city were previously known as Pondicherry before September 2006. Puducherry is the largest urban agglomeration in Puducherry UT and has a population of 505,959 according to the 2001 Census Of India.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Buildings in Puducherry (city) (8 C, 34 F)
- ► Culture of Puducherry (city) (3 C, 20 F)
- ► Education in Puducherry (city) (4 C)
- ► Historical images of Puducherry (city) (33 F)
- ► Nature of Puducherry (city) (2 C)
- ► Auroville (5 C, 16 F)
Pages in category "Puducherry"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Puducherry"
This category contains only the following file.
- Pondicherry.ogg 22 KB