Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Reichstag, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Reichstag and all pages with titles containing “Category:Reichstag”
Wikimedia disambiguation page
|Instance of||Wikimedia disambiguation page|
|Said to be the same as||Q19562467|
Reichstag may refer to:
- Category:Reichstag (institution), the Diets or parliaments of the Holy Roman Empire, of Austria-Hungary and of Germany from 1871 to 1945
- Category:Reichstag (building), Berlin location where the German legislature met from 1894 to 1933 and again since 1999; see Reichstagsgebäude
- Category:Reichstag (building) in the 19th century, an unbuilt project
- 国会, kokkai, the name of the Parliament of Japan, is a direct translation of the German word Reichstag
Media in category "Reichstag"
This category contains only the following file.
- Reichstag schwarz weiß.jpg 3,979 × 5,969; 10.93 MB