From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a main category requiring frequent diffusion and maybe maintenance. As many pictures and media files as possible should be moved into appropriate subcategories.|
|Category South Asia on sister projects:|
English: South Asia, also known as Southern Asia, is a southern region of the Asian continent, which comprises the sub-Himalayan countries and, for some authorities (see below), also includes the adjoining countries on the west and the east. It is surrounded (clockwise, from west to east) by Western Asia, Central Asia, Eastern Asia, and Southeastern Asia.
Slovenščina: Južna Azija.
Українська: Південна Азія.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Countries of South Asia (7 C)
- ► North Indian Ocean (7 C)
- ► Animals of South Asia (14 C, 1 F)
- ► Balochistan (10 C, 39 F)
- ► Ethnic groups in South Asia (9 C, 16 F)
- ► Himalaya (23 C, 2 P, 131 F)
- ► Kushan Empire (7 C, 1 P, 49 F)
- ► Makran (13 F)
- ► Waters of South Asia (1 C)
Pages in category "South Asia"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.