Tanakh (תנ"ך) is a Hebrew acronym for Torah, Nevi'im and Ketuvim, the three parts of the Hebrew Bible as found in the Masoretic text, which is the canon for Judaism. The same books are found in the Protestant Old Testament. Though "Tanakh" is the more popular name, the name used in classical and modern academic Hebrew is Miqra (meaning "that which is read").
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► 929 - Bible together (5 F)
- ► Cantillation (2 C, 30 F)
- ► Deities in the Hebrew Bible (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Five Megillot (1 C, 4 F)
- ► Names of God in Judaism (4 C, 21 F)
Media in category "Tanakh"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.