Category:Washington County, New York
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Main Wikipedia article: Washington County, New York
English: Washington County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. It is part of the Glens Falls, Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the population was 63,216. It was named for the Revolutionary War general (and later President of the United States) George Washington. The county seat is Fort Edward.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Buildings in Washington County, New York (3 C, 15 F)
- ► John Henry Dolph (1 P, 21 F)
- ► Eagleville Covered Bridge (1 F)
- ► Historic districts in Washington County, New York (3 C, 9 F)
- ► Maps of Washington County, New York (30 F)
Media in category "Washington County, New York"
The following 95 files are in this category, out of 95 total.