From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Yuba River flows from the Sierra Nevada into theSacramento Valley, in northern California. A major tributary of the Feather River, it flows through Sierra, Nevada, and Yuba Counties. Yubas derived from Spanish uva meaning grape, from the native Vitis californica grapevines along it.
Español: Rio De Los Yubas en Sierra Nevada.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Bridgeport Covered Bridge (12 F)
- ► Downieville, California (30 F)
- ► Freeman's Crossing Bridge (25 F)
- ► Minerals of Yuba River Placers area (9 F)
- ► New Bullards Bar Reservoir (11 F)
- ► South Yuba River State Park (3 C, 5 F)
Media in category "Yuba River"
The following 45 files are in this category, out of 45 total.