(Redirected from Rhode Island)Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Rhode Island is a state in the northeastern United States. It is not an island, although its territory does include several large islands in Narragansett Bay, one of which lent its name to the state as a whole. The full official name of the state is Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
Eastern coastal state of the United States of America
|Instance of||state of the United States|
|Part of||contiguous United States|
|Named after|| |
|Location||United States of America, United States of America|
|Legislative body|| |
|Highest judicial authority|| |
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Architecture of Rhode Island (4 C, 3 F)
- ► Books about Rhode Island (5 C)
- ► Demographics of Rhode Island (3 C, 3 F)
- ► Flagpoles in Rhode Island (1 C, 39 F)
- ► Law of Rhode Island (2 C)
- ► Military in Rhode Island (9 C, 2 F)
- ► Nature of Rhode Island (20 C, 5 F)
- ► Organizations in Rhode Island (3 C, 3 F)
- ► Views of Rhode Island (3 C)
Pages in category "Rhode Island"
This category contains only the following page.