Category:Archduchess Maria Anna Josepha of Austria
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Archduchess Maria Anna Josepha of Austria (1654 – 1689) was the youngest surviving daughter of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor and his third wife Eleonora of Mantua. She was married to Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine, their two children died young.
Archduchess of Austria
|Date of birth||20 December 1654|
|Date of death||4 April 1689, 14 April 1689|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Archduchess Maria Anna Josepha of Austria"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Anonym Erzherzogin Maria Anna Josepha.jpg 408 × 534; 141 KB
- Arolsen Klebeband 02 087.jpg 1,407 × 2,066; 3.29 MB
- Bellucci Antonio 1654 1726 Eheschliessung.jpeg 2,048 × 1,209; 610 KB
- Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria - Schloss Eicks.png 780 × 949; 538 KB
- German School - Portrait of a Queen.png 1,582 × 1,957; 5.8 MB