From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Leó Szilárd (Hungarian: Szilárd Leó, February 11, 1898 – May 30, 1964) was a Hungarian-American physicist who conceived the nuclear chain reaction and worked on the Manhattan Project. He was born in Budapest under the Austro-Hungarian Empire, and died in La Jolla, California.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Leó Szilárd"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- ChicagoPileTeam.png 213 KB
- Fermi and Szilard.gif 84 KB
- HD.3A.032 (10542643693).jpg 996 KB
- Leo Szilard-cropped.png 373 KB
- Leo Szilard.jpg 1,012 KB
- Szilard and Hilberry.jpg 1.04 MB
- SzilardLeo Bajza50.jpg 1.49 MB
- SzilardLeo Varosligeti33.jpg 824 KB
- Szilárd Leó 1916.jpg 5 KB
- Szilárd Leó sírja.jpg 183 KB