Category:Maria Luisa, Duchess of Lucca
Maria Luisa of Spain (Maria Luisa Josefa Antonietta Vicentia; 6 July 1782, – 13 March 1824) was a daughter of Charles IV of Spain. She married Louis of Bourbon-Parma and was Queen of Etruria and later Duchess of Lucca.
|Name in native language||Maria Luisa Josefina Antonieta Vicenta|
|Date of birth||6 July 1782|
|Date of death||13 March 1824|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Monuments and memorials to Maria Luisa, Duchess of Lucca (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Objects related to Maria Luisa, Duchess of Lucca (1 C, 6 F)
Media in category "Maria Luisa, Duchess of Lucca"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Maria Luisa di Borbone and Carlo Ludovico.png 641 × 864; 865 KB
- Portret van Maria Louisa de Bourbon, RP-P-1909-6095.jpg 1,370 × 2,500; 786 KB
- Sala bianca di pietro leopoldo, busto di Maria Luisa di Borbone-Spagna.JPG 1,584 × 2,580; 2.91 MB
- Second Flag of the Duchy of Lucca (1818-1824).svg 900 × 600; 1.09 MB