Category:Maria Luisa of Parma
|Maria Luisa of Parma|
English: Maria Luisa of Parma (9 December 1751 - 2 January 1819) was queen consort of Spain as the wife of King Charles IV of Spain. She was the daughter of Philip of Spain, Duke of Parma and his wife Louise Élisabeth of France. The artist Goya often painted her portraits.
Español: S.M. María Luisa de Parma, reina de España. Consorte de Carlos IV y madre de Fernando VII (1751-1819)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Maria Luisa of Parma"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Maria Luisa of Parma"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Arms of Queen Maria Luisa of Spain (1751-1819).png 634 × 372; 109 KB
- Coat of Arms of Maria Luisa of Parma, Queen Consort of Spain.svg 1,417 × 1,317; 5.47 MB
- Carnicero - Maria Luisa of Parma in profile, drawing.jpg 292 × 380; 29 KB
- Gerónimo antonio gil, maria luisa di parma, argento, 1795.JPG 1,597 × 1,593; 2.03 MB
- Lorenzo bartolini, ritratto di maria luisa di borbone, 1823.jpg 1,211 × 2,645; 1.51 MB
- María Luisa de Borbón, grabado de Galván y Candela.jpg 1,704 × 2,598; 479 KB
- MaríaLuisaDeParmaEnPorcelana1806.JPG 2,736 × 3,648; 2.42 MB