Category:Queens consort of Sweden
Queens consort of Sweden includes a large number of women who have been married to the kings. Most were born in other dynasties than those reigning in Sweden, which they then do not belong to, but to dynasties and families of their own, though they are Swedish royalty. All are sorted here by royal (first) name.
- Hedwig Elizabeth Charlotte is sorted under Charlotte
- Isabella is sorted under Elizabeth
- Katarina and Karin are sorted under Catherine
- Kristina is sorted under Christina
- Martha is sorted under Margaret
This category has the following 43 subcategories, out of 43 total.
- ► Anna of Austria (1573-1598) (1 C, 25 F)
- ► Frederica of Baden (1 P, 22 F)
- ► Gunnilda of Sweden (6 F)
- ► Josephine of Leuchtenberg (1 C, 1 P, 55 F)
- ► Philippa of England (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Victoria of Baden (1 C, 1 P, 48 F)
Pages in category "Queens consort of Sweden"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Queens consort of Sweden"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Crown of the Queen of Sweden 1879.jpg 250 × 300; 32 KB
- Christina of Sweden (1470) ledger listing 1470.jpg 563 × 129; 15 KB
- Throne of a Thousand Years portraits 1996.JPG 974 × 869; 136 KB