Tiruchirapalli district (Tamil: திருச்சிராபள்ளி மாவட்டம்), also known as Tiruchchirapall or Trichy district, is located along the Kaveri river in Tamil Nadu, India. The main town in Tiruchirapalli District is the city of Tiruchirapalli, also known as Trichy. Tiruchirapalli district lies at the heart of Tamil Nadu. It is bounded in the northwest by Namakkal district, in the northeast by Perambalur district, in the east by Thanjavur district, in the southeast by Pudukkottai district, in the south by Madurai district, in the southwest by Dindigul district and, in the west by Karur district. Kaveri river flows through the length of the district and is the principal source of irrigation and water supply.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Tiruchirappalli district"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Kollidam River at Kallanai - panoramio.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 3.57 MB
- Main tower,Srirangam temple,tiruchi,T.N - panoramio.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 420 KB
- Ponnar Sankar temple outside, Veerappoor - panoramio.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 3.83 MB
- Ragu House - panoramio.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.92 MB
- சொர்ணாம்பிகை அகத்தீஸ்வரர் ஆலயம், கோவில் வெளித்தோற்றம்.jpg 320 × 116; 30 KB