Category:West Godavari district
West Godavari District (Telugu: పశ్చిమ గోదావరి జిల్లా) is one of the 23 districts of Andhra Pradesh, India. Eluru is the district headquarter. Other important places in the district are Akividu, Achanta, Bhimavaram, Narsapur, Palakollu, Kovvur, Nidadavole, Tallapudi, Tanuku, Tadepalligudem, Attili, Jangareddigudem, Koyyalagudem, Polavaram and Pappikondallu. The district is in the delta region of the Krishna and Godavari rivers. Khammam district lies to the north, East Godavari district to the east, the Bay of Bengal to the south, and Krishna district to the west.
district of Andhra Pradesh, India
|Instance of||district of India|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, India|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Populated places in West Godavari district (29 C, 3 F)
Media in category "West Godavari district"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- A lift irrigation canal during sunrise, Kondepudi.jpg 3,450 × 5,045; 10.38 MB
- Doe and Kid at West Godavari.jpg 4,389 × 3,224; 1.04 MB
- Eluru birds view.jpg 3,264 × 1,952; 1.76 MB
- Palamooru village of Palakollu, west godavari district.jpg 4,160 × 3,120; 4.59 MB
- Rice Patti in Duvva, India.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 2.83 MB
- Sunrise near Kondepudi, Palakoderu rural.jpg 4,806 × 3,219; 10.08 MB
- West Godavari locator map.png 2,749 × 2,362; 451 KB