Category:Districts of Andhra Pradesh
|Category combines topics|
state in South India, India
|Head of state|
|Head of government|
- Coastral Andhra: East Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari
- Rayalaseema: Anantapur, Annamayya, Chittoor, Kadapa (Cuddapah), Kurnool, Nandyal, Sri Sathya Sai,Tirupati
Each district is divided into multiple mandals (tehsils), and each mandal is a group of a few villages.
Andhra Pradesh state was bifurcated on 2 June 2014 into Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, excluding the former en:Telangana region districts: Adilabad, Mahabubnagar (Mahbubnagar), Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Rangareddy (Hyderabad), Warangal (Orugallu)
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- Bapatla district (15 C, 8 F)
- Chittoor district (7 C, 1 P, 17 F)
- Guntur district (8 C, 66 F)
- Tirupati district (9 C, 1 P, 45 F)
- West Godavari district (8 C, 14 F)
Media in category "Districts of Andhra Pradesh"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.