Category:Districts of Andhra Pradesh
- Coastral Andhra: East Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari
- Rayalaseema: Anantapur, Chittoor, Kadapa (Cuddapah), Kurnool
Each district is divided into multiple mandals (tehsils), and each mandal is a group of a few villages.
Andhra Pradesh state was bifurcated on 2 June 2014 into Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, excluding the former en:Telangana region districts: Adilabad, Mahabubnagar (Mahbubnagar), Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Rangareddy (Hyderabad), Warangal (Orugallu)
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Anantapur district (8 C)
- ► Chittoor district (8 C, 1 P)
- ► East Godavari district (7 C)
- ► Guntur district (8 C)
- ► Nellore district (8 C)
- ► Prakasam district (7 C)
- ► Srikakulam district (7 C, 1 F)
- ► West Godavari district (7 C)