Commons talk:Valued image candidates/candidate list
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to Commons:Valued image candidates/candidate list.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
New version taken by Hubble
Now that Hubble made a new version of the picture, shoul we not replace the old one ? https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Antennae_Galaxies_reloaded.jpg — Preceding unsigned comment added by GoginkLobabi (talk • contribs)
- If you find nice free pictures, please upload them, and if you think they are better than an existing valued picture for a given scope nominate them to shoot it out. –Be..anyone (talk) 23:02, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
I'm sorry. Sorry for nominating two images. While categorizing my images I found two similar Valued Images. So one of them can't be a valued images. So what can be done? These are the images:
- Hi, I would simply pick one, and remove the VI tag from the other. Thanks for reporting this. Regards, Yann (talk) 19:42, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
Problem with new nominations
I don't know what is wrong but it seems the new nominations don't appear although they have been taken into account and seem to have been registered. Could someone check? Thank you. Dinkum (talk) 16:37, 22 June 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, Commons:Valued image candidates/EDKR Bergfliegen 2012 1892.jpg doesn't show up on the candidate list either. Maybe a case of "too many templates"? The bot removing old nominations seems to have been inactive for some time … --El Grafo (talk) 12:43, 23 June 2015 (UTC)
- The problem is reported, it will be repaired.--Archaeodontosaurus (talk) 16:51, 23 June 2015 (UTC)
Where to put Most Valued Reviews?
This is confusing:
- At the end of the normal candidate list, there is a section for MVR with currently 1 pair of candidates. This does not show up at the main page.
- The main page tells me to put MVR to a separate MVR candidate list. There are currently 3 candidatures on that page. They show up on The main page but not on the normal candidate list.