User:Chem Sim 2001
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Hello and welcome to my user page!
I have been registered on Commons under the username Chem Sim 2001 since November 16, 2018, which was 1779 days ago!
I am mainly active in the German Wikipedia, but I intend to contribute with chemistry related content here on Commons as well. If you have any questions or proposals concerning my work, just feel free to contact me on my talk page.
I currently use ChemDraw 22.2 + Scribus 1.5.4 + Inkscape 1.2.1 to draw & edit my 2D chemical structures. To draw, manipulate & edit 3D chemical structures, I use CCDC Mercury 2021.3.0 and GIMP 2.10.22 for the moment.
WikiProject Chemistry Maintenance
- Commons:WikiProject Chemistry
- Commons:WikiProject Chemistry/Deletion requests
- Category:Disputed chemical diagrams, /expired
- Category:Low quality chemical diagrams, /expired
- Category:Chemical structures
- Category:Chemical compounds
- Category:Chemistry images that should use vector graphics
- Category:Chemical images that should use vector graphics
- Top 200 chemistry images that should use vector graphics
Successfully nominated files for deletion
A history of successfully nominated files for deletion can be found here. In most cases, I have created the replacements by myself.
- Template:Vector version available
- Template:Own based
- Template:Vote keep
- Template:Use TeX
- To clean the server cache of a page, add this to the adress line in your browser and press ENTER:
- To mark files as badGIFs and badJPGs
- To mark files as superseded within SVG validation